Rachel and I will shortly presenting at the World ACT conference in Parma, Italy.
We’re jolly excited by it and have had a lot of fun working out our messages, putting our slides together and generally telling each other how brilliant we are. (p.s. Rachel, you ARE brilliant).
To support our presentation, we’ve put together a number of supporting documents and handouts. These will be available for download on the ACBS website, but for now they are available here:
- Presentation slides (and full deck is here)
- Working With ACT Parma Session Handout 25th July 2011
- ACT Presentations checklist
- List of ACT in the workplace research
- List of mindfulness in the workplace research
- Using ACT in team facilitation
- Career paralysis – using ACT in career decision making
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink