We have now designed 6 training courses, each of which use the principles of psychological flexibility and contextual behavioural science to address specific workplace issues. Our objective is always to enhance performance and improve well-being. Our courses are:
Cutting edge, empirically supported approaches to manage stress and improve well being.
- Handling stressful thoughts
- Dealing with feelings of anxiety, frustration or stress
- Increasing vitality
Why do we feel under so much pressure all the time?
- How do we sustainably deliver under pressure?
- How do we stop the pressure getting to us?
- How to thrive in challenging circumstances and bounce back from setbacks
- Building relationships through effective communication
- Why is connection important?
- Getting grounded so that you can observe the interaction
- Delivering a message – taking second position – How does my communication impact on others? How do others interpret what I say? Getting the response I want by focussing on the WIFM of the other person.
- Effective listening skills – being present; asking good questions, demonstrating understanding, showing empathy, finding out what is really going on, identifying and overcoming blocks to communication
- Understanding the causes of conflict
- Using your values as a compass to help you steer through conflict
- Understanding and handling your own and others emotional responses during conflict
- Letting go of ‘being right’ – focussing on identifying and solving the shared problem
- How to get the best outcome for all concerned
This workshop looks at the psychology of peak performance. What is it, what gets in the way and how it can be sustained.
- What does peak performance look like and why does it matter?
- What gets in the way of peak performance (both practical and psychological)?
- Performing under pressure –what behaviours detract or contribute to peak performance.
- Feedback and Recovery – in order to reach peak performance, we need feedback about performance, and ‘time out’ in order to commit to recovery.
There is a sales version of this workshop which focuses exclusively on sales-related behaviours.
- Identify your major priorities for the year
- Make a plan with specific goals
- How and when to say ‘No’
- Learn focusing techniques to help manage distractions.
- Consider recovery